Service Runs in the Family.
As we celebrate our second generation of caring, compassionate service, we are strongly committed to providing the families we serve with unmatched attention to every detail of the service and unparalleled concern for grace and dignity. We believe in helping you plan a personalized service which truly commemorates and honors the life of your loved one.
Our professional, licensed funeral directors are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They will help you make choices that are most appropriate for you, your family, and your budget. You can depend on us to provide a service that is truly memorable, flawlessly planned, and correct to the smallest detail.
Our services include:
- Traditional burial, with or without a memorial service
- Transfer of remains to other locations and cemeteries
- Personalization services, including memorial folders, casket and vault personalization,
special music, and more
- Traditional gatherings, memorial services, graveside or crematorium gatherings
- Specially-themed memorial services
We will be happy to explain many other types of observances, and assist in selecting the elements that are most appropriate for you. Of course, our staff of licensed funeral directors is fully familiar with the funeral traditions of all faiths and ethnic groups. We are always available to help you plan a dignified, meaningful service to commemorate the life that has been lived. Please ask about all the available options and choices.